Vietnamese Fresh Summer Rolls with Minicaps®, Qukes® and Mint
- 8 Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 2 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 1 pkt rice paper crêpes
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 pkt bean sprouts
- 1 Small packet of rice vermicelli noodles
- 100 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 2 limes, Juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- Combine sauce ingredients well. Set aside.
- Cook vermicelli noodles. Set aside.
- Cut capsicum into strips.
- Cut cucumber into strips.
- Remove mint leaves from stalks.
- Soak rice papers one at a time until just soft. Place on a clean surface.
- Put a small amount of capsicum, cucumber, noodles, sprouts and mint leaves in the centre and roll up, tucking in the side to form a roll with enclosed ends.
- Serve approximately 4 rolls per person with dipping sauce.