Qukes® Baby Cucumbers and Avocado Tzatziki
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, halved lengthways
- 500g greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 tbs dukkah
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- to garnish Micro herbs
- 1 coloured dutch carrots , trimmed, scrubbed, halved lengthways
- to serve crackers
- Spoon the yoghurt into a sieve lined with muslin. Place over a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Discard the liquid.
- Use a teaspoon to scrape the seeds from the Qukes® baby cucumbers halves. Coarsely grate the Qukes® baby cucumbers.
- Combine the yoghurt, qukes baby cucumbers, mint, garlic and avocado in a bowl. Season.
- To serve; spoon avocado tzatziki into bowls, sprinkle over the dukkah. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter over the micro herbs. Serve with baby carrots and crackers for dipping.
Tip- Tzatziki is delicious spread on sandwiches or rolls instead of butter.