Barbecued Cajun Broccolini®
- 2 bunches Broccolini®, washed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1-2 tbs Cajun seasoning, (see tip)
- 1 lemon, halved
- Peri peri mayonnaise, to serve
- With the water clinging to the Broccolini®, place into a snap lock bag in a single layer. Microwave for 1 minute on High/100%. Carefully drain, pat dry with paper towel, then arrange on a tray. Drizzle over the oil, sprinkle with seasoning, turning to coat.
- Preheat the barbecue plate on medium. Add the Broccolini® and lemons cut side down. Barbecue for 4 minutes, turning the Broccolini® often until lightly charred. Then transfer to a tray. Serve with mayonnaise and charred lemon.
Serving suggestion: This meal is best served as a side.
Serving suggestion: This is delicious served with barbecued salmon, chicken or beef.
Tip- Cajun seasoning can be quite spicy, if you like spicy food use 2 tbs in this recipe.