CREEPY CRAWLY SOLANATO® TOMATO CATERPILLARS
| 0 MINS
- 2 x 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 6 Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- 125g Perfection Perfection Blueberries
- 250g (12) small strawberries
- 24 white choc bits
- 1 tube black writing gel
- 4 pretzel sticks
- 12 x 10cm bamboo skewers
- Licorice strap
- Press 5-6 small tomatoes onto each skewer. Then press 3-4 rounds of Qukes® onto each skewer. Cut the hull from each strawberry and press onto the skewer as the head. Press the white chocolate bits, flat side up into the strawberry as the eyes. Use the writing gel to pipe pupils into the centre of each chocolate bit.
- Break pretzel sticks into lengths. Top each with a blueberry and press into the strawberry as antennae. Cut the licorice strip into lengths and position as the tongue.