Moroccan Roast Fioretto® with Farro, Pistachio, Pomegranate & Yoghurt
- 2 x 150g packs Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp harissa paste
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups farro, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 cup dill, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup toasted pistachios, crushed
- ½ cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chardonnay vinegar
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 ½ cups natural Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 lemon
- Preheat an oven to 210C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss the Fioretto® with the olive oil, harissa paste and a little salt.
- Spread over the baking tray and roast for 8-10 minutes, you want it lightly charred but still with a little bite. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the cooked farro, herbs, pomegranate, pistachio, apricots and dress with the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar and 1 tbsp of molasses. Season and toss to combine.
- To finish, spread the yoghurt over a serving plate, spoon over the farro salad and top with the roast Fioretto®, squeeze over lemon to serve.