- 8 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 8 slices wholemeal bread, crust removed
- 6 tbs (125g) spreadable cream cheese
- 1-2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- Roll the bread gently to flatten slightly, trim edges.
- Combine the cream cheese and sweet chilli and spread evenly over the bread.
- Place a Quke® on the edge of one slice bread and roll up to enclose. Repeat with remaining Qukes® and bread. Cut into sushi-like rounds to serve.
Save this Recipe
When you save, we create an easy to use list of all the ingredients you'll need to create this tasty dish. So, when you're next shopping, login with your smartphone and quickly check-off what you need!