Tomato Medley, Qukes® & Pomegranate Salad
- 1 Pomegranates, halved, seeds removed
- 800g Tomato Medley
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 150g labne, drained
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Put the pepita and oil into a small frying pan over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan for 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove from the heat, add the chilli flakes to the warm pan, toss to coat. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the tomatoes, Qukes®, pomegranate seeds, parsley and pepita mixture onto a large platter, and toss gently. Drop spoonfuls of labne evenly over the salad.
- For the dressing; whisk the ingredients together until well combined. Season then spoon over the salad. Serve.