Broccolini®& Spiced Fish Tacos
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 4 Qukes® baby cucumbers, diced [[Qukes®, Tomato and Avocado Salsa]]
- 2 Truss Tomatoes, quartered, seeds removed, diced [[Qukes®, Tomato and Avocado Salsa]]
- 750g white fish fillets (Such as ling, flathead)
- 40g sachet fajita seasoning
- vegetable oil, for cooking
- 10 mini flour tortillas, warmed to serve
- 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- lime wedges, to serve
Qukes®, Tomato and Avocado Salsa
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tbs sliced jalapenos, drained, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- To make the salsa, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut the fish into thin 8cm long strips. Sprinkle the seasoning over the fish, turning to coat. Rinse the Broccolini®, with the water clinging place into a snap lock bag. Microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes on high until bright green and just tender. Drain. Cut each Broccolini® stem in half lengthways. Keep warm.
- Heat enough oil to cover the base of a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the fish in batches, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- To serve, spread tortillas with mayonnaise. Top with Broccolini®, fish and salsa. Serve with lime.
This recipe makes 10 Broccolini® & spiced fish tacos