|4 as a side
- 2 bunches of Broccolini®
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp cup pecorino cheese
Parmesan & breadcrumb sprinkle
- ¼ cup parmesan or pecorino
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add Broccolini®, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and pecorino and mix well. Make sure the Broccolini® is fully seasoned.
- On a lined baking tray, lay the Broccolini® flat and spread out.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the parmesan, breadcrumbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the entire mixture over the Broccolini®.
- Place the tray into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. You want the Broccolini® to have a slight crunch, so careful not to overcook!
- Serve with a big squeeze of lemon and more cheese!