MINICAPS® BABY CAPSICUMS MEZZE BARBECUE SALAD
|4-6 as a side
- 1 x 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, seeds removed
- 200g Mix-a-mato™, halved
- 1 eggplant, sliced into rounds
- 3 zucchini, halved crossways, then halved lengthways
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mixed olives
- 1 tbs drained baby capers
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- crusty baguette, sliced to serve
- Spread the Minicaps®, eggplant and zucchini on a large tray. Combine the oil, oregano and garlic. Spoon 3 tablespoons over the vegetables. Season and turn to coat both sides.
- Preheat a barbecue grill plate on medium high. Cook the vegetables in batches for 8 minutes, turning until lightly charred and tender. Remove to a serving board or platter. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the lemon rind, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, honey and mustard to the remaining oil mixture, season and mix well. Add the tomatoes, olives, capers and parsley leaves to the barbecue vegetables. Pour over the dressing and toss gently to combine. Serve with baguette.