QUKES® & CALYPSO® MANGO COOLER BAG DRINKS
|15 mins |
6 hours freezing
- 3 x 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 2 Calypso® Mangoes, peeled
- 3 cups cloudy apple juice
- Roughly chop 2 punnets of Qukes® and place into a large freezer bag. Pour over 2 cups of apple juice. Seal the bag and freeze 6 hours or overnight if time permits.
- Dice the remaining Qukes® and Calypso® mango and spoon into 6 x 18 x 16.5cm lunch bags.
- Remove the frozen apple and Qukes® mixture from the freezer, roughly chop and put into a blender or food processor with the remaining 1 cup of apple juice. Blend or process to a slushy consistency. Pour into the bags. Insert a straw and seal. Serve immediately.