SALLY THE SWEET SOLANATO® TOMATO & QUKES® BABY CUCUMBER CATERPILLAR
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 9 Mix-a-mato® tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 Pink Lady apple, grated
- 1 celery stick, sliced into thin 3cm lengths
- 18 candy eyeballs
- 30g white chocolate, melted
- Slice a thin piece from the top & bottom of each Qukes® baby cucumbers. Scoop the seeds from the Qukes® baby cucumbers carefully to leave a cavity.
- Mash the avocado. Squeeze and mix in the excess juice from the grated apple. Spoon the avocado mixture into the Qukes® baby cucumbers cavities.
- Using a skewer, pierce two holes in the tops of each Mix-a-Mato® tomato to form the head. Insert celery to form the antennae.
- Dip the tops of each candy eyeball into white chocolate and secure two to the Mix-a-Mato® tomato head. Place the Mix-a-Mato® tomato head to the end of the Qukes®. Top each with 2-3 Sweet Solanato® tomatoes.