STICKY HONEY PRAWN, BROCCOLINI® & FIORETTO® STIR-FRY
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 2 cups macaroni pasta
- 1 slice grain bread
- 1/4 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 4 tbs Greek yoghurt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain then refresh in cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, process the bread into crumbs and scatter on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle over the parmesan and spray lightly with oil. Bake for 6 minutes until light golden. Cool, then break into pieces.
- Whisk the cream cheese and yoghurt together until smooth. Stir in the chicken, pasta, Qukes®, Solanato® tomatoes and Minicaps®. Season and mix well. Spoon into cups, boxes or bowls. Top with parmesan crumbs just before serving.
Tip: Spoon the parmesan crumb into separate containers when packing in a lunchbox. This keeps it nice and crisp, add just before serving.
Tip: To boost the flavour for adults lunch, stir 1/2 cup basil pesto into the cream dressing and add a handful of basil leaves.