STICKY HONEY PRAWN, BROCCOLINI® & FIORETTO® STIR-FRY
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 200g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 600g green prawns, peeled, leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 1/2 tbs peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbs Asian fried shallots & sliced red chilli , to serve
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cut Fioretto® into smaller pieces if necessary and place in a heatproof bowl with the Broccolini®. Cover with boiling water, stand 2 for minutes then drain.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients. Place prawns into a bowl and spoon over 1 tablespoon of the marinade. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes if time allows.
- Heat wok over high heat until hot. Drain any excess marinade from the prawns. Add two teaspoons of oil and half the prawns. Stir fry for 2 minutes until they change colour and remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and prawns.
- Add remaining oil to the hot wok. Add Broccolini® & Fioretto® and stir fry for 1 minute. Return the prawns with 1 tablespoon of the remaining marinade and stir fry for 1 minute until hot. Spoon into bowls, top with coriander, shallots and chilli. Spoon over the remaining marinade. Serve with rice or noodles.