SWEET SOLANATO® TOMATO, QUKES®, HAM & CHEESE DONUT SANDWICHES
- 200g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes
- 4 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 8 large slices bread
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- 100g shaved ham
- 50g tasty cheese, finely grated
- 4 tbs spreadable ricotta, cream cheese or cottage cheese
- Cut 8 tomatoes crossways, each into three rounds. Cut 12 tomatoes, lengthways in half. Set 24 rounds of Qukes® aside for the top of each sandwich.
- Using a 10cm round cutter, cut rounds from each slice of bread. Using a 3cm round cutter, cut rounds from the centre of four bread rounds to form the donut shape top.
- Thickly spread the avocado evenly over four round bread bases. Top with Qukes®, ham, tomato rounds and cheese. Sandwich together with donut shape tops. Spread the top of each donut sandwich with ricotta. Top with Solanato® tomato halves, Qukes® and sprinkle with any remaining cheese. Serve