QUKES®,SWEET SOLANATO® TOMATOES AND VIETNAMESE CHICKEN SALAD
- 400g Sweet Solanato® Tomatoes, halved
- 250g Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 Bambino® Baby Wombok, finely shredded
- 3 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, shredded
- 125g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 250g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 small garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs palm sugar, grated
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add a little oil and chicken, cook for 3 minutes each side. Transfer to the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Remove to a plate, cover and stand for 5 minutes. Shred the warm chicken and transfer to a bowl. Spoon over 2 tablespoons of the dressing, stir to combine. Refrigerate until cool.
- Combine the tomatoes, Qukes®, wombok, carrots, snow peas, bean sprouts, and mint on a large platter. Add the chicken and remaining dressing, toss until well combined. Scatter with sesame seeds. Serve.