WOK-FRIED BROCCOLINI® & FIORETTO® WITH SEARED SALMON
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 200g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 4 150g pieces fresh salmon, skin on, pin boned
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tbs black sesame seeds, toasted
- sliced red chilli and green shallots, to garnish
PONZU GINGER SAUCE
- 1 tbs mirin,
- 1 tbs rice vinegar,
- 2 tbs soy,
- 2 tbs yuzu juice,
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger,
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Using 1 tablespoon of oil, rub over both sides of the salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, skin-side down, for 3 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, skin-side up and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add the remaining oil. Add the Broccolini® and Fioretto® and stir-fry for 2 minutes until almost tender. Remove to a plate.
- Add all the ponzu ginger sauce ingredients to the hot wok and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes until reduced slightly. Return the Broccolini® and Fioretto® to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes until the vegetables are well coated.
- Pile the vegetables and sauce onto serving plates and top with salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, chilli and shallots.