- 2 Broccolini®, bunches, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 250 grams packet of macaroni
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 slices hot pancetta, chopped
- 4 anchovies, chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp Pecorino cheese, to serve
- Bring large saucepan of salted water to the boil. When boiling, add Broccolini® and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Return water to the boil, add pasta and cook as per packet instructions. Cut Broccolini® into 5cm lengths.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add onion and pancetta and cook until onion is soft.
- Add anchovies and cook for a further minute until dissolved. Stir in tomato paste, pine nuts and 1 cup of the pasta cooking water and stir until smooth.
- Drain pasta. Return to pan with Broccolini® and pour over sauce. Stir well and cover with lid. Stand for 5 minutes then transfer to serving bowls and top with shaved pecorino.