Cheesy Baked Mushrooms
- 8 Cup Mushrooms, large
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 grams fresh ricotta cheese
- 40 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- Preheat oven and a baking dish to 220ºC. Remove stems from mushrooms. Place mushrooms cup side up into the hot baking dish. Drizzle each mushroom with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms into the oven and roast for 8-10 until mushrooms are just tender.
- Remove baking dish from oven, crumble over ricotta and sprinkle with mozzarella. Return dish to the oven and bake another 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle pesto over each mushroom and serve.