Mango & Pomegranate Breakfast Cups
- 4 Kensington Pride Mangoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 Pearl Mangoes, peeled, chopped
- 4 R2E2 Mango, peeled, chopped
- 4 Keitt Mango, peeled, chopped
- 1 Pomegranates
- 11/2 cups toast granola or muesli
- 11/2 cups greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- to serve Fresh apple juice or milk,
- Spoon 2 tablespoon granola into base 6 jars or glasses. Swirl the yoghurt and cinnamon together then spoon 2 tablespoons over granola. Top with half the mango.
- Roll the pomegranate on the bench to loosen the seeds. Score around the middle and tear open into halves. Hold each pomegranate half over a bowl, seeds facing down and tap the skin with a wooden spoon, squeezing a little to release the seeds and juice. Remove any white pith. Spoon half the seeds and juice over the mango.
- Repeat the layers. Drizzle with apple juice or milk to serve.