PERFECTION BLUEBERRY SWIMMING FISH
- 4 x 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 4 Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 8 large slices sandwhich bread
- 60g spreadable cream cheese
- 3 carrots
- 8 white marshmallows
Download the Fish Template Here.
- Place the fish template onto 1 slice of bread and cut around the outer edge. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread. Place bread onto a large board or platter and carefully spread each slice with cream cheese.
- Thinly slice the carrots into rounds, then cut each round in half. Arrange the carrot over the fish to form the scales and cut small triangles to form the mouth. Cut a centre round from each marshmallow (so both sides are sticky, should be 1½ cm diameter). Position on each fish as the eye. Top each with a blueberry. Arrange 5-6 blueberries above each fish to form bubbles. Cut 2 centre pieces, lengthways, from each Quke®, then half each crossways and trim to shape the tail.
- Pile the remaining blueberries at either end of the board and under the fish to create the water.