Raspberry Yoghurt Swirl
- 2 x 125g Perfection Perfection Raspberries
- 500g greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbs caster or coconut sugar
- 2 tbs flaked coconut, toasted
- Spoon yoghurt into a sieve lined with muslin or an un-used cloth. Place over a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Discard the liquid in the bowl. Tip the yoghurt into a dish. Stir in the vanilla.
- Tip 125g of raspberries onto a plate. Sprinkle over the sugar, crush with a fork. Spoon over the yoghurt and use a spoon to fold through the yoghurt in a swirled effect. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Scatter over the coconut and remaining raspberries. Serve.
- Serve over granola, toasted muesli or weetbix for breakfast
- Dollop on toasted sourdough or fruit loaf and serve as breakfast bruschetta
- Dollop over a bowl of fresh fruit salad for lunch
- Spoon into pots or glasses and serve with biscotti or sponge finger biscuits for dessert
- Dollop over toasted waffles, drizzle with honey and serve
- Serve over pavlova or meringues for easy dessert
- Serve over chargrilled mangoes or stone fruit