Sauté Baby Endive
- 1 Baby Endive Lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grated black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash and dry baby endive, trim and discard base.
- Fry garlic in olive oil until aromatic, about 20 seconds.
- Fry endive very quickly in garlic oil, tossing constantly until it just wilts, about 15 seconds.
- Add black pepper and parmesan, toss until parmesan starts to melt.
- Add lemon juice then serve.