Saute Broccolini® with Soft Poached Egg, Labne & Lemon
- 1 Broccolini®, bunch
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 lemon, rind grated, halved
- 125g labne
- Toasted sour dough, to serve
- To poach eggs, bring a medium sized saucepan to the simmer, add a little white vinegar. Your water should be just bubbling, Gently stir the water, then crack your egg in the centre, simmer the egg for 5-6 minutes for a soft egg. Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add ginger, cook 30 seconds then add the Broccolini®. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until bright green and tender. Squeeze over half the lemon and toss to coat.
- Divide the Broccolini® between two serving plates. Top with poached egg. Dollop over the labne then scatter over lemon rind. Season and serve with toast.