Grape Tomato Stir-Through Pasta Sauce
- 1 Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 8 green olives, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp capers
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Chop grape tomatoes in half lengthways, peel and finely chop onion, stone and chop olives, finely chop the capers and crush garlic.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, cover and stand overnight (or throughout the day).
- Cook your favourite pasta. Drain and empty pasta back into saucepan.
- Stir through (uncooked) sauce, which the heat of the pasta will warm and lightly cook.
- Serve with a little fresh parmesan cheese and season with cracked pepper to taste.