Warm Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 4 Truss Tomatoes, sliced
- 4 Jerusalem artichokes, parboiled and sliced into 1/2 cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced diagonally into 1/2 cm thick pieces
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 2 banana chillies, cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp balsamic dressing
- 1/2 cup extra light olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt and pepper,, to taste
- Coat vegetables in oil and lay individually on hot grill to cook and brown.
- Toss with spinach (the vegies' heat will be enough to wilt the spinach) and dressing.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.