Warm Thai Chicken Salad
- 1 Broccolini®, blanched and stems removed
- 500 grams potatoes, blanched and cut into 2cm pieces
- 500 grams chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 160 ml Thai flavour marinade
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- Toss chicken in half of the marinade. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add potatoes and Dutch carrots. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add chicken and Broccolini® baby broccoli. Cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Stir through remaining marinade and yoghurt.
- Serve warm.