Zucchini Spaghetti with Ricotta, Peas, Mint, Chilli & Parmesan
- 200g Zucchini Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 100g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1 tbs mint leaves, shredded
- to serve finely grated parmesan & lemon wedge
- Place peas in a heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water. Stand 30-60 seconds until bright green and tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots, chilli and garlic. Cook for 1 minute until soft. Add peas and zucchini spaghetti. Increase heat to high, cook for 4 minutes or until just tender. Add ricotta and mint, toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle over Parmesan, season with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon.