Broccolini® is the super simple superfood that is rich in folate, fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants and also low in kilojoules, sugars & sodium. It’s a delicious way to add more green veg to your diet to help deliver essential nutrients to keep you feeling good. Keep reading to find out why Broccolini® is so good for you...
Rich in folate
Folate is needed for energy, immunity, and a healthy pregnancy. Just half a cup of cooked Broccolini® provides nearly half of your recommended daily amout of folate. Here are some benefits of consuming folate rich Broccolini® daily.
• Folate energises the mind and body by supporting psychological function and reducing fatigue*.
• Folate which is needed during pregnancy for baby’s development.*
• Watch kids go and grow with Broccolini® - it contains folate which supports children’s’ growth and development.*
RECIPES TO PAIR WITH OTHER FOLATE BOOSTING INGREDIENTS
Vitamin C is needed for a happy brain, immunity, healthy skin and healthy teeth. Half a cup of cooked Broccolini® contains 23% of your daily recommended amount of vitamin C. Here are some benefits of consuming Vitamin C rich Broccolini® every day.
• Vitamin C energises the mind and body by supporting psychological function and reducing fatigue*
• Keep your bones healthy with Broccolini ®. It contains vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation in cartilage and bones.*
• Broccolini ® - be happy, smile more. Broccolini® contains 23% RDI of vitamin C which contributes to healthy teeth and gums.*
• Be your best self with Broccolini® - it provides vitamin C to help make your skin glow.*
• Heads up vegetarians - boost your iron absorption with Broccolini ® - it contains vitamin C which helps release iron from other plant foods.*
RECIPES TO PAIR WITH OTHER vitamin c BOOSTING INGREDIENTS