4 INGREDIENT RASPBERRY GRANOLA CHOC BRICK
- 125g Perfection Raspberries
- ¼ cup (40g) pistachio kernels
- 400g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (80g) toasted granola or muesli
- Scatter the pistachio onto a baking tray. Place into a cold oven and preheat oven to 160°C fan forced until pistachio are toasted. Set aside to cool. Roughly chop the pistachio.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 1minute bursts, stirring every minute with a metal spoon until smooth.
- Line a 20x30cm tray with baking paper. Spread the chocolate over the base of the tray. Scatter over pistachio and granola. Poke in the raspberries. Refrigerate until set. Break into pieces to serve.
Tip: You can switch the raspberries for Perfection blueberries, strawberries or blackberries or a combination. When using strawberries, slice them first.
Tip: Bark will keep 3 days in the fridge.
Variations: Replace the white chocolate with milk chocolate and granola with broken salted pretzels
Replace the white chocolate with dark chocolate, pistachio with hazelnuts and granola with flaked coconut.
Use half white chocolate and half dark chocolate, swirl together then spread in tray.