BARBECUE MINICAPS® BABY CAPSICUMS, QUKES®, CORN & WATERCRESS SALAD
- 2 x 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, seeds removed
- 200g Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced lenthways
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 corn cobs
- 6 red radish
- 1 bunch watercress
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small orange
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- Spread the Minicaps® on a large tray. Drizzle with oil, season and turn to coat. Wash the corn and place on a microwave-safe plate, cover with damp paper towel and microwave on High/100% for 3 minutes until hot.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium heat. Barbecue the corn and Minicaps®, for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally or until lightly charred. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Cut the corn from the cobs.
- For the dressing, whisk the oil, orange rind and juice, honey and mustard together, Season then stir in the hazelnuts.
- Combine the Minicaps®, corn, Qukes®, radish and watercress on a platter. Spoon over the vinaigrette, toss gently. Serve.
Tip- To turn this into a main meal, add 2 cups shredded chicken or top each plate with 125g smoked salmon slices.