BARBECUE MINICAPS® BABY CAPSICUMS, CORN, QUKE AND WATERCRESS SALAD
- 2 x 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, seeds removed
- 200g Qukes® baby cucumbers, thinly sliced lenthways
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 corn cobs, husks removed
- 6 red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, leaves picked
ROASTED HAZELNUT VINAIGRETTE
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 small orange, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tsp honey,
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard,
- 1/4 cup roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Spread the Minicaps® on a large tray. Drizzle with oil, season and turn to coat. Wash the corn and place on a microwave-safe plate, cover with damp paper towel and microwave on High/100% for 3 minutes until hot.
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium heat. Barbecue the corn and Minicaps®, for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally or until lightly charred. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Cut the corn from the cobs.
- For the dressing, whisk the oil, orange rind and juice, honey and mustard together, Season then stir in the hazelnuts.
- Combine the Minicaps®, corn, Qukes®, radish and watercress on a platter. Spoon over the vinaigrette, toss gently. Serve.