BLUEBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- ½ x 250g Perfection Strawberries, sliced
- 2 x 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 125g butter
- 1 cup (180g) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups (265g) plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup (70g) pecans
- 1/2 cup (95g) dark choc bits
- Edible choc hearts
- ¼ cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 100g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced. Grease and line a 22cm round baking tray.
- Combine butter, sugar and egg in a large bowl, mix well. Sift the flour and baking powder together over the butter mixture then stir until well combined.
- Stir in pecans, choc bits and 125g blueberries into cookie dough. Press dough onto the tray in a 22cm round. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until edges are crisp and golden. Set aside to cool 15 minutes if you want to serve it warm or cool completely.
- For the fudge sauce; Pour the cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat 1-2 minutes on High/100% until hot. Do not boil. Add chocolate and stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
- To serve, . Drizzle with fudge sauce over the cookie then scatter the strawberries and remaining blueberries over. Break or cut into pieces. Serve with remaining sauce.