BLUEBERRY JELLY WEDGES
|120 + 180 settingMINS
- 2 x 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 1 large rockmelon, halved crossways
- 675ml clear apple juice
- 3 x 85g packets blueberry flavour jelly crystals
- Discard the centre seeds from each rockmelon half. Using a dessert spoon, carefully remove the fruit from rockmelon halves, leaving the shell intact (save the fruit for another use). Sit the rockmelon shells in bowls, so they retain their shape.
- Pour 375ml (1 ½ cups) of apple juice into a small saucepan. Add the jelly crystals, whisking until dissolved. Pour jelly into a large heatproof jug. Add the remaining apple juice and whisk to combine.
- Scatter 1/3 cup blueberries over the base of each rockmelon shell. Pour over enough jelly to almost cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm. Repeat layers again. Repeat a third time, filling the shells to the top and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces and serve