Broccolini® Avocado & Mint Dip
- 1 Broccolini®, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved
- 3 tbs sour cream
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, shredded
- 1 lime, halved
- to serve chargrilled focaccia or Turkish bread
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chilli and Broccolini®, saute 3-4 minutes until Broccolini® is bright green and tender. Transfer to a plate, set aside to cool.
- Mash the avocado on a board to desired consistency. Add the sour cream and mint, stir to combine. Swirl through the Broccolini® mixture. Add lime juice to taste, season and serve with chargrilled bread.
Tip- You can make the dip up to 4 hours ahead of serving. Spoon into a bowl, drizzle the top with a little olive oil to cover the surface and then press a piece of plastic ripe onto the surface of the dip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.