Broccolini® with Garlic and Lemon Crumbs
- 1 Broccolini®
- 30 grams butter
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- Blanch or steam Broccolini® for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked. Remove and drain. Keep warm.
- To make crumbs, melt butter in a small frypan over medium heat.
- Add the breadcrumbs, and garlic, being careful not to burn garlic. Stir over heat for 2-3 minutes or until crumbs turn golden. Remove and place into a bowl.
- Add parsley and lemon zest, stir to combine.
- To serve, sprinkle crumbs over the Broccolini®.