Broccolini® & Chorizo Chimichurri Rolls
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, roughly chopped
- 6 Minicaps® baby capsicums, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 Truss Tomatoes, quartered, seed removed, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 chorizo, sliced
- 4 soft long rolls, warmed
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- To make the mayonnaise, combine the parsley, coriander, garlic and chilli in a food processor. Process until finely chopped then transfer to a small bowl. Stir in oil and vinegar. Remove 2 tbs to a large bowl and set aside. Add the mayonnaise to the small bowl, season and mix well.
- Add the tomato, Minicaps® and red onion to the reserved sauce in the large bowl, stir gently to combine.
- Add the chorizo to a large, non-stick frying pan. Place over a medium-high heat. Cook, shaking the pan often for 4-5 minutes, or until light golden. Add the Broccolini®, cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the Broccolini® is tender.
- To serve, cut the rolls in lengthways down the centre without cutting all the way through. Spread both sides of each roll with some chimichurri mayo. Divide the Broccolini® chorizo between the rolls. Top with the tomato mixture. Serve with remaining mayo.