BROCCOLINI® & CHORIZO PIZZA
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, washed and halved lengthways
- 1/3 cup tomato passatta
- 1 tbs chipotle in adobo sauce, (see tip)
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 chorizo, chopped
- 2 (22cm) pizza bases
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Place a large flat tray into the oven. Preheat the oven and tray to 220°C fan forced.
- Combine the passatta, chipotle chilli and sauce, 1 tbs of olive oil, 1 tbs of lemon juice with salt and pepper in a small food processor. Process until well combined. Mix 1 tbs of oil, the remaining lemon juice and green onions together. Set both aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and sauté for 3-4 minutes until light golden. Add the Broccolini® and sauté for a further 1 minute.
- Spread the passatta mixture over the pizza bases. Top with chorizo and Broccolini® mixture. Place onto the hot tray and bake for 5-7 minutes until the base is crisp around the edges. Sprinkle over the mozzarella and bake for a further 2-3 minutes until melted.
- Spoon over green onion mixture, season with pepper and serve
- For a vegetarian option remove the chorizo. Add fresh chunks of ricotta to the pizza with the mozzarella in step 4.
- Store unused chilli and sauce in a clean jar in the fridge for up to 6 months.
- You can replace it with regular hot chilli sauce.