- 2 bunches Broccolini®
- 3/4 cup self-raising
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 125g butter, chopped
- 2 tbs packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pepita seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan forced. Lightly grease a large, shallow roasting pan or baking dish.
- For the crumble; Place the flours, parmesan, chilli flakes and butter in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs then remove to a large bowl. Add the brown sugar, oats and pepita seeds. Use your fingers to mix until the crumble starts to form big clumps.
- Cook the Broccolini® in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 1 minute (it should not be tender at this stage). Drain. Refresh in a bowl of iced water and drain again. Pat dry with a paper towel. Arrange over the base of a baking dish.
- Scatter the crumble over the Broccolini®. Bake, uncovered 15-20 minutes until the crumble is golden and Broccolini® is tender. Season and Serve.