BROCCOLINI® & FIORETTO® CHICKPEA COCONUT CURRY
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 200g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tsp lemongrass paste
- 4 tbs red curry paste
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 x 270ml cans coconut milk, unshaken
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- yoghurt & mint leaves, to serve
- Cooked jasmine rice or rice noodles, to serve, optional
- Combine oil, garlic, ginger and lemongrass in a deep frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often for 3-4 minutes until aromatic. Stir in the curry paste and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add the onions and chickpeas and cook stirring often for 3 minutes until onions soften.
- Add the thick coconut mixture from the top of the coconut milk and cook stirring for 3 minutes until coconut milk separates (if it looks oily, that’s great sign). Add the remaining coconut milk and stock, bring to gently simmer, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Broccolini® & Fioretto®, poking into the sauce so its covered. Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes until Broccolini® & Fioretto® are just tender. Spoon into bowls and top with yoghurt and mint. Serve with rice or noodles.