BROCCOLINI® WITH GOATS CHEESE ZUCCHINI FETTUCCINE
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup basil, leaves picked, stalks finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 large zucchini (approx 300g), shaved lengthways in ribbons
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup (50g) pitted kalamata olives
- 20g rocket leaves
- 50g goatS cheese
- sea salt and black pepper to season
- Heat a large frypan on medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and basil stalks and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add Broccolini® and zucchini and gently toss with garlic, basil and oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Zest 1 teaspoon of lemon rind and sprinkle over the Broccolini® mix and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Gently toss again, then pop onto a serving dish or divide between two bowls with the rocket leaves goats cheese, and a big squeeze of lemon. Roughly tear basil over the Broccolini® fettuccine and enjoy.
Recipe by Nutritionist, Jacqueline Alwill