Broccolini® Quesadilla Stack
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 red capsicum
- 40g sachet fajita seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup tomato salsa
- 2 cups tasty cheese
- Mashed avocado, sour cream, coriander and lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add oil, chorizo and mince. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes, or until mince has browned.
- Add Broccolini®, capsicum and seasoning. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan forced. Grease a 20cm (base) round spring form pan. Line base with baking paper.
- Place 1 tortilla in the base of pan. Spread with a heaped tablespoon of salsa. Top with 1 cup of Broccolini® mixture. Sprinkle with a 1/4 cup of cheese. Repeat layering, finishing with a tortilla. Reserve remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Discard foil. Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Cook for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden. Stand for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve with mashed avocado, sour cream, coriander and lime.
Tip- You can replace the chicken mince with 3 cups of cooked shredded chicken or for vegetarian option 3 cups of chopped vegetables such as carrots, zucchini, corn and steamed pumpkin.