BUFFALO FIORETTO® CAULI BLOSSOM
|3-4 as a snack|
- 200g Fioretto® Cauli Blossom
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup buffalo marinade
- 3 tbs water
- 2 cups panko crumbs
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Yoghurt, hot chilli and lemon wedges,, to serve
- Place a large roasting tray into the oven. Preheat oven and tray to 230°C fan forced.
- Combine the flour and garlic powder into a shallow dish. Combine marinade and water in another. Add the panko crumbs into a third dish.
- Working with 1 Fioretto® cauli blossom, coat in the flour mixture and add to the marinade. Rotate to coat and allow excess to drain. Add to the crumbs. Turn to coat, gently pressing on with fingertips. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining Fioretto® cauli blossom.
- Remove roasting pan from the oven and add oil. Working quickly, add Fioretto® cauli blossom to the pan and turn to coast. Place into the oven and roast for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn the Fioretto® cauli blossom over. Roast for a further 10 minutes until golden and tender.
- Swirl the hot chilli sauce through the yoghurt. Serve with Fioretto® cauli blossom and lemon.