CALYPSO® MANGO & PRAWN RICE PAPER ROLLS
- 4 Calypso® Mangoes
- 2x 250g packs Qukes® baby cucumbers
- 2/3 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tbs hot chilli sauce
- 200g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 36 cooked medium king prawns, peeled, deveined
- 24 (2 x 150g packets) rice paper wrappers
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Cut the cheeks from the mangoes and scoop the flesh from the cheeks. Roughly chop 1 mango cheek and place in small food processor. Add mayonnaise and lime juice and pulse until well combined. Remove to a bowl and swirl through the chilli sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Thinly slice the remaining mango crossways, place onto a plate and refrigerate until required.
- Prepare the noodles following the packet directions. Refresh under cold water and drain well. Return to bowl. Cut into shorter lengths using kitchen scissors. Cut the prawns in half through the centre of the prawn so they still resemble prawn shape.
- Working with one rice paper sheet at a time, submerge it in a shallow dish of luke-warm water for 3 seconds, it should still be firm. Place on a board and pat dry with paper towel to remove excess water. Place 4-5 mango slices down the centre of the rice paper sheet.
- Top with 4 Qukes® slices, 3 pieces of prawns, lettuce, noodles and mint. Fold in the sides and roll-up firmly from the end closest to you to enclose the filling. Repeat to make 24 rolls. Serve with mango dipping sauce.
Tip- You can make the rice paper rolls up to 2 hours ahead. Place on plate and cover loosely with paper towel and plastic wrap.