CHEATS BLUEBERRY CREAM BUN
- 125g Perfection Blueberries
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- ½ cup (100g) smooth ricotta
- 100g spreadable cream cheese
- 8 small brioche buns, warmed
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
- Wash the blueberries and place into a small frying pan with 1 tbs caster sugar. Place over medium heat. Warm, shaking pan for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool 15 minutes.
- Beat ricotta, cream cheese and remaining caster sugar until well combined.
- Split the brioche buns down the centre of tops. Spoon in 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture then top with blueberries and a little syrup from the pan. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Tip: Shelf stable refresh brioche buns are best refreshed before filling. Place onto a tray and warm in 160°C fan forced oven for 5 minutes. This is not necessary from bakery brioche.