Broccolini® & Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 175g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 small chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tbs kecap manis
- 1 tbs Shao Hsing wine
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 rashers rindless shortcut bacon, chopped
- 450g packet microwavable long grain white rice
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- to serve red chilli, bean sprouts & coriander leaves, (optional)
- Combine the garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons of the oil and chicken in a bowl, mix well. Then combine oyster sauce, ketcup manis and shao hsing wine together.
- Heat a wok over medium heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil of the remaining oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add the egg and swirl to form a thin omelette. Cook for 30-45 seconds or until egg sets. Slide onto a board. Roll omelette up, thinly slice crossways.
- Wipe wok clean and warm over high heat until hot. Cook the chicken, in batches, for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a clean plate. Add remaining oil and bacon, stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Broccolini® and Minicaps®, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the rice, green onions, chicken and combined sauces. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until rice is heated through. Stir in the sliced omelette. Serve with chilli, bean sprouts and coriander to taste.