Cous Cous with Minicaps® capsciums and Zucchini
- 200g Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 200g zucchini, quartered lengthways, then thinly sliced
- 100g semi sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup large handful continental parsley, finely chopped
- 100g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 200g cous cous
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Cook the cous cous according to the packet instructions. Place in a serving bowl.
- Stir in 3 tbsp of the olive oil and the lemon juice. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the zucchini until golden. Add to the cous cous.
- Fry the walnuts in the same pan for 1-2 minutes, stirring regularly. Add to the cous cous with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well to combine then serve, either warm or cold.