Crumbed Whiting with Broccolini® & Sweet Potato
- 1 bunch Broccolini®, trimmed and cut in half lengthways
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm thick rounds
- Spray oil
- 425g packet frozen Birds Eye Southern Blue Whiting - Original Crumb
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- Place sweet potato on a baking paper lined tray. Spray with oil. On a separate baking paper lined tray place frozen Birds Eye Whiting. Place both trays in a preheated oven at 190°C and cook for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and sweet potato is soft and golden.
- Meanwhile, blanch or steam Broccolini® for 4 minutes or until tender. Combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic to make dressing. Season to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked sweet potato, Broccolini®, walnuts and coriander. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine. Divide salad between serving plates and crumble over fetta. Serve immediately with cooked whiting.
Tip: Replace walnuts and coriander with toasted almonds and mint for another version of this salad.