Crunchy Baby Wombok & Noodle Salad
- 1 Bambino® Baby Wombok
- 2 carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 6 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 100g slivered almonds, toasted
- 100g packet fried Chinese noodles
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- For the dressing: Heat the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Bring to boil for 1 minute until reduced slightly. Pour into a large mixing bowl, add remaining dressing ingredients and set aside to cool.
- Wash and shake wombok well to dry. Finely shred and add to the dressing with carrot, herbs, shallots and sprouts. Toss to combine.
- Just before serving add almonds and noodles. Toss gently and serve.