Easy Broccolini® & Sweet Potato Laksa
- 1 bunch Broccolini®
- 2 Minicaps® baby capsicums
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 3-4 tbs store-bought laksa paste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 600g (2 medium) sweet potatos, peeled, chopped
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- fried shallots & lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add the laksa paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the stock, coconut milk and sweet potato. Bring to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until sweet potato is tender.
- Remove the lid. Add the Broccolini® and cook for a further 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Combine the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar and stir into the laksa, cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cover the noodles with boiling water and stand for 3 minutes until softened. Drain and divide the noodles between bowls. Spoon over the soup. Top with coriander, Minicaps®, bean sprouts and shallots. Serve with lime.