EASY PEASY™ SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH LIME & COCONUT SALT
|2-3 as a side
- 300g Easy Peasy® Sugar Snap Peas, washed
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 limes, rind finely grated, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes, optional
- extra virgin olive oil
- Place the coconut into a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook shaking the pan for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove to a board to cool. Roughly chop.
- Place the coconut, salt, brown sugar, lime rind and chilli if using in a mortar. Pound with a pestle until well combined. Alternatively combine all ingredients in a small food processor and process.
- Steam, microwave or boil the Stringless Sugar Snap Peas until bright green and just tender. Drain well then pat dry with paper towel. Transfer to a plate, drizzle with olive oil, squeeze over lime juice then sprinkle with lime and coconut salt. Serve.