EASY PEASY™ SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH SOURDOUGH PINE NUT CRUMBS
|2-3 as a side|
- 300g Easy Peasy® Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 thick slices sourdough bread
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- Tear the sourdough into pieces and place a food processor. Process to coarse crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil with the garlic in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the breadcrumbs and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat. Stir in the lemon rind and pine nuts. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the Stringless Sugar Snap Peas and sauté for 1 minute, shaking the pan until well coated with oil. Add 1 tablespoon of water and cover the pan quickly. Cook, shaking the pan for 1-2 minutes until the sugar snap peas are bright green but just tender. Scatter over the breadcrumbs and serve.